The reinforced concrete church built in 1929–1930 according to the project of the architect Josef Gočár is considered by experts to be one of the best functionalist church buildings in the Czech Republic. Gočár made perfect use of the sloping terrain, which he projected onto the stepped roof and the illumination of the nave with strips of windows. The slender prismatic bell tower looks like a white lighthouse on the Prague skyline.
Nám. Svatopluka Čecha 1348/3
Barrier-free access: yes